MGAA is a non-profit organization, open to Membership without regard to age, religion, color, disability, gender, nationality, race, sexual orientation or political affiliation. Membership shall be composed of those who meet the admissions policy, associate themselves together to further the Mission, purposes, and objectives set forth in accordance with the MGAA Bylaws and the Articles of Incorporation.
MGAA has two membership classes; Individual and Family. Memberships are valid for either one year or two years.
|Type||One Year||Two Year||Membership Form|
- Individual memberships are open to anyone who would like to be a member and who agrees to abide by rules found in the MGAA Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. Any Individual member who is 16 years or older and a member in good standing thirty days before any membership meeting is welcome to vote.
- Family memberships are open to an Individual member and his/her spouse and dependent children. Each Family membership will have one designated voting member.
- Each member is eligible for fee discounts at all MGAA clinics and competitions
- Each member is eligible for inclusion on the MGAA mailing membership. Email broadcasts are made to all members about upcoming clinics, competitions, ponies for sale, and other time-based information. Members are also welcome to post items for sale on the mailing list.
- Each member is also eligible for any scholarship moneys offered for clinics and competitions at the local, national, and international level.
- Each Individual member who is over 16 years is able to vote for policies and procedures brought up for vote at Membership meetings. They are also able to vote for all Board of Governor/Officer positions open that year.
- All members, sixteen years of age of above, are eligible to be nominated to the Board of Governors.
- All members are able to request committee appointment by the Board of Governors.
How to Join
Please download and fill out our membership application which can be found above. Mailing instructions are included. If you have questions about joining, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org